Monday, February 14, 2011

Free Recipe @ Macs Meals: Example /Mud pie

Hi everybody well it's Valentines day and I have all ready posted two valentines recipe,one can have to much slush so I thought I would post a classic Mud Pie I'm not going to say "Mississippi" because I can't spell it joke, any way this is from Cirencester so I hope you will give it go it's really yummy.
Crust:


2 cups finely ground chocolate sandwich cookies (recommended: Oreo cookies)
1/2 cup chopped cashew nuts
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted

Dense Chocolate Mousse:


12 ounces semisweet chocolate
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
5 large eggs, separated
2/3 cup malt powder
2 1/2 tablespoons sugar

Light Chocolate Mousse:


5 ounces semisweet chocolate
1 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
6 egg whites
1/4 cup sugar
Top with generous helpings of fresh whipped cream and hot chocolate sauce.
For full insructions click here

Please submit all quick and easy chocolate recipes to macsmeals. 

chocolate facts

Women crave chocolate more than Men

1 comment:

At Mac- chocolaterecipes I really do appreciate your thoughts and comments on the recipes I provide so please take a minute to post them,Thankyou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...