Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Free Recipe @ Macs meals: Chocolate muffins (Chocolate) -

I know there are probably thousands of chocolate muffin recipes available but I think this is the best I have ever tried and is a favourite with everyone I know.Chocolate muffins are so quick and easy even us men can give it go or even give the kids ago they love getting covered in chocolate but remember it is  easy to clean just lick it off.

Ingredients for  quick and easy chocolate muffins
170ml milk
2 eggs
85ml sunflower oil
145g plain flour
2 tbsps cocoa powder
1 tbsp baking powder
85g semolina
60g caster sugar
145g plain or milk chocolate cut into large chunks"
For instructructions click here

Please submit all quick and easy chocolate recipes to macsmeals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Mac- chocolaterecipes I really do appreciate your thoughts and comments on the recipes I provide so please take a minute to post them,Thankyou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...